Wednesday 31 July 2013

I have not thought of writing Blog.First time my friend Sashi told me to start Blogging in a post in facebook when I have posted Some photographs of Rural Odisha, and my son also supported Sashi's comments, from that occasion I try for a Blog so that my Photographs as well as my writings can be posted and I will get a Big canvas for my posts and Photos.Blog writing needs patience and in-depth knowledge on the subjects,I don't know whether I will be successful in this ; but I will place my photographs for critical review .
Your comments are valuable for my journey of Blog postings.

2 comments:

  1. This is gr8 start for a new journey... Be happy always and take care of yourself GOD is with you always...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When one think in rational way he can achieve his/her goal, it' my motto of life

    ReplyDelete